- We encourage employers to nominate program participants, one of the rising stars in your organization with potential to contribute effectively to capital-market development upon return
- Selected employees will spend eight months in the United States to participate in the program consisting of two consecutive parts: classroom sessions and placement training
- During the eight-month period, selected employees must be paid their regular salary to be eligible to participate in the program (this includes all IFC-Milken Institute Fellows)
- Participants will receive an academic certificate accredited by The George Washington University upon successful completion of the program
- Participants are expected to return to their current employment after completion of the program, with a clear path for career progression and with a view to contributing effectively to the operations of the organization, and further development of local capital markets
- All IFC-Milken Institute Scholars will be invited to participate in alumni events, conferences and other outreach events, post the completion of the program.
- All participants in the program are IFC-Milken Institute Scholars, coming from developing and emerging economies. Scholars are responsible for covering their tuition expenses by arriving at a cost-sharing arrangement with current employers.
- Of the total cohort of scholars, IFC and Milken Institute will cover tuition expenses for 20 high-caliber candidates (drawn from developing and emerging economies) who will collectively be called IFC-Milken Institute Fellows.
- Non-tuition expenses include housing, travel, living, books, and the visa processing fee. Participants can cover these expenses either through self-financing or by arriving at a cost-sharing arrangement with current employers, in addition to being paid their regular salaries.
- For visa purposes, employers should anticipate covering at least 51% of the total cost of the program, tuition and non-tuition expenses combined. The only exception is for the IFC-Milken Institute Fellows, where tuition is already covered.
- Please note that the table below outlines costs associated with the program for the academic year 2016-17, and is meant to serve as an estimate. These cost estimates may be subject to marginal changes, and will be revised in April 2017 per the University's discretion.